Thornhill's newest fashionable address, with direct access to the Promenade Shopping Centre
1. Lifestyle Amenities – The Promenade Mall and area surrounding Promenade Park Towers offer residents a vibrant selection of lifestyle amenities including, dining, shopping, and entertainment options all within walking distance. The local supermarket, post office, bank, and drug store allow residents to complete daily errands quickly and easily.
2. Transit Options – Vaughan is serviced by York Region Transit and residents of Promenade Park Towers will have the convenience of having access to several different local bus routes just steps away from home. Riders can be transported all throughout the city and can also easily access TTC services from Finch subway station and can commute into Union Station in just over an hour.
3. Highway Access– Residents of Promenade Park Condos looking to travel throughout the city and the GTA by vehicle will have easy access to major thoroughfares. Highways 407, 7, 400, 404 and 401 are all located within a short driving distance of home. Commuting into downtown Toronto for business or leisure will only take motorists 35 minutes.
4. Green Space – The city of Vaughan is close enough to Toronto to offer all the amenities and conveniences of big city living, but also offers residents of Promenade Park Condos that small-town feel with plenty of open green spaces and lush, beautiful, tree-filled parks filled with tranquil streams and ponds located right within the city.
5. Family-Friendly – Families of any age looking to relocate outside of the city will love living at Promenade Park Condos. The city of Vaughan offers up some of the best schooling options for children. There are several reputable elementary and secondary institutions in the area.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREAs By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.